Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Great time to become a Consultant or Hobbist!

STUDIO J,™ OUR PREMIER ONLINE DESIGN SOFTWARE, USES CLOSE TO My Heart’s proprietary patterns, papers, and color palettes so you can easily create memorable layouts.
We are offering a special treat to everyone who signs up as a new Consultant from October 1–31, 2009. When you successfully complete both levels in our exclusive program designed to kick-start your business, Straight To The Top (STTT), you’ll receive even more than the STTT reward of $150 in free select products. You’ll receive 10 FREE Studio J scrapbook layouts!* When you add it all up, you can earn approximately $480 in free product! Now is a great time to become a Close To My Heart Consultant. Sign-up today! * Shipping/handling apply. See your Consultant for full details and qualifications.

This is our Consultant Kit - All of this for only $99!!! (A $300 Value!) Skip down to see the additonal kits listed in purple.


Business Training and Marketing Supplies:
· Open Me First Brochure
· Autumn/Winter 2009 Idea Books (10)
· KeyNotes®
· 2009 Product Review
· My Acrylix® Beautiful Day Incentive
Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Cheerful Season Petite Perks
Stamp Set
· Jingle Workshops on the Go™ Guide
· Autumn Winter 2009 B&T Duos® Sampler
· Connections Club™ Reward:
Adhesive-backed Pearls
· Connections Club™ Cards (25)
· Color Wheel
Hostess Supplies:
· Hostess Packets (5) which include:
Home Gathering Postcard Invitations (25)
Customer Register Envelopes (5)
Hostess Rewards Form
Customer Order Forms (5)
Products:
· My Reflections® Jingle Level 1 Kit
· My Reflections® Jingle Level 2 Paper Packet
· My Reflections® Jingle Level 2
My Stickease® Assortment
· 12" * 12" White Daisy Cardstock (24)
· My Acrylix® Somethin’ Special Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Snow Flurries Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Holiday Trinkets Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Flourished Blessings Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® 3" * 3" Block
· My Acrylix® 2" * 6V" Block
· Tulip Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Juniper Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Crème Brulee Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Black Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Twinkle Brads Jolly Collection
· Designer Ribbon Rounds™
Cranberry Collection
· Dimensional Elements On Target
· Dimensional Elements Booksmart
· Double Scrubber
· My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner
· Bonding Memories® Glue (1.7 oz.)
· Sponge
$99.00* W550
Retail value approx. $300

You have 2 optional kits you can add to the orginal kit.

This first one is our Cardmaking Bonus Pack: $50 ($150 Value) - There's more below!! Cardmaking Bonus Pack
· Wishes Card Confidence Program™
· My Reflections® Grace Level 2 Paper Packet
· Creative Basics® Jingle Collection
· My Acrylix® Card Chatter—Thank You Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Made with Love Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Delightful Things Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® 4" * 4" Block
· Cocoa Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Twilight Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Barn Red Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Basic Craft Buttons
$50.00* W550B
Items shown represent contents of New Consultant Kits
ordered between August 1, 2009 and November 30, 2009.
Contents are subject to change without notice, and change
regularly based on product and collateral availability.
* Plus shipping/handling and applicable taxes.



The second kit is our Scrapbooking Bonus Pack: $60 ($180 Value)



Scrapbooking Bonus Pack
· Cherish™
· My Reflections® Twitterpated Level 1 Kit
· My Reflections® Twitterpated Level 2 Paper Packet
· My Reflections® Twitterpated Level 2 My Stickease® Assortment
· My Acrylix® Many Thanks Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Holiday Hoopla Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Posterboard Alphabet Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® 2V" * 2V" Block
· Chocolate Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Sorbet Exclusive Inks® Pad
· 12" * 12" Work-in-Progress Album
· Dimensional Elements In Color —Organic
· Mini-Medley Accents Pewter Collection
· Natural Hemp
· Piercing Tool Kit
$60.00* W550A
Retail value approx. $180

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails