Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Had to Copy a little Spooky!

This is a wall hanging I saw on the CEO's blog that I had to copy!
She posted all of the ingredients and wouldn't you know it I had all that I needed to make one for myself - now that's really scary! I was actually short black waxy flax, but I sponged brown hemp to make it work.
Here is a metal tag with the center cut out and two Dementional Elements Stars sponged Sunflower Yellow!
I stamped 2 owls and layered him with foam squares. I colored in the Sunflower Yellow eyebrows and beek with a marker.
Created the flaux wood grain background and wrote on the tombstones with a marker too. I think it's close to the real thing. I was suppose to sew around the edge, but I used Simple Stitiches stamp set to make it look like I did. Other stamps: Creepy Cobwebs and Whoo Loves You. Click on the logo on the right to go to her website and you let me know if I did a good job of scraplifting!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails