Sunday, October 25, 2009

Gift Tags

My friend asked me to do a Gift Tag Class, but I couldn't think of what to make until I started playing with my Cricut and a blog I followed posted something similar
(you had to buy a tool that makes tags - not!)
I cut these out of CS with the Cricut and decorated them. I cut Snowflakes and circles to decorate the front and added a little bling for good measure. It took a little time to figure out the best way to layout the background on the software because the ornament has a angle to it and it had to be a mirror image. The green paper is from Creative Basics Kit from last year (still available) and when I cut it out it only goes on one way because of the angle of the ornament.
They are folded over and a string will go thru the top to hang on gifts.I'm not totally loving the last two pictures, but not bad for a first time run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails