Thursday, October 8, 2009

September's Card Swap

For September's Unit Meeting we were suppose to do a card with an Autumn theme. Here is a few from the meeting: Amy's Card above uses the Stamp Of the Month for September (Which I have an extra set and I love this one!). Bev's Card below has Nature's Veins stamp set, brads and Colonial White ribbon featuring the crochet ribbon in the collection.

Then there is my card. I used Neighborhood stamp set and Nature's Veins too. The leaves are Sunkissed Yellow and rocked onto Holiday Red and Citrus Leaf. I crumpled them up and put a foam square under them for depth. I stamped the houses twice and cut out part of the house and roof. Using foam squares I gave it raised 3D look. I stamped the trees in Citrus Leaf, then the trunks were tapped onto the Chocolate ink pad. I then rocked the edges of the leaves in Orange Ink, and I tipped a few areas in Holiday Red Ink - giving it a fall look. No 2 trees were alike!

The tires on the car are silver Bity Brads. The car was Grey Wool Ink. Brown Bag Ink and cardstock was for the house and background. I used a Nestibilites die to cut out the Colonial White CS and I shaded the inside with Bamboo Ink while the die stayed on the paper so that the embossed edge stayed clean and free of ink - great 2 tone effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails