Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mini Flip Flap Album

A Sister Consultant showed us this Flip Flap album in September and we planned on making them at the next Unit Meeting, but I couldn't wait and figured out how to do it - it's a good thing I did because everyone I showed wants one or wants to do one. It is very easy. I don't know if you can tell there is a flap that opens on the right where it says "there's no place like home".

The Flip Flaps are individual pockets for pictures that have an adhesive end that you can use to add a picture to anything. I used the paper from our Sweet Home Paper Kit and created the cover and back. I scored it where the Flip Flap pocket ends so it would fold open without pulling on the glue. There is no stamping, just used the Stickease from the Sweet Home Level 2 Pack and a few pearls for bling.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails