Saturday, October 31, 2009

The cupcakes with their Tops!

Ok, it's been a week since I made these, but here are the finished goodies! The teacher and class just loved these. Nothing like something fun to eat and something to play with afterwards! The hubby helped me make the cupcakes (actually, he did the most of it - I was writing up a listing file (We do real estate for a real job - just listed a condo that night!) He had bought this cool cookie frosting in a tube (I told him to buy green or black frosting) and you squeeze it out and it sets smooth!
Action shot! Jeanie putting the pumpkins in! Sorry blurry!

Here's the before shot! She's tickled to be helping! (She's leaning on the table - that's not a huge belly!)
Group Shot!
I don't know how I'll top myself for the next treat day! I've got 3 more this school year! By the time I'm done, I'll be hiring a clown!
Happy Halloween - Hope your's is safe and fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails