Sunday, November 1, 2009

November Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!!!

I've joined the blog hopping world! A bunch of us Consultants are doing a Blog Hop featuring the Stamp of the Month each month.
Hopefully you came here from Katy Donaldson's blog - if not you should check out her blog. To start from the beginning go to Jena DeVries' Blog . After my site you should go to Deb Young's Blog - I have it linked at the bottom of this post again.

Here is my sample card of what you can do with November's Stamp of the Month called Around the Block! (Sorry pictures might be a little fuzzy).

I stamped the shutters and then cut them out after I colored them with our markers. I put a strip of Desert Sand cardstock at the top and bottom of the card and then colored a piece of scalloped Dimensional Elements with Desert Sand ink and added it for the trim. The flower boxes are on with foam squares to give them depth. These windows have panes, but I cut the center out so you can see thru them.

The front door is colored with only one marker - bamboo. The more I go over the image the darker it gets - I love that about our markers! This stamp set has roofs, bricks and boards, clouds, 2 different window and door styles and much more - I can't wait to see what everyone did!

Can you see the coat tree in the window?!! That's from our Welcome Home Stamp Set! Love that one too!

Thanks for looking and keep hopping thru the blogs - please leave a message!

The next hop is over to Deb Young's blog!

13 comments:

  1. Very cute, Mary!

    p.s. The link to my blog is not working - www.scrapbookczar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so clever. Love the coat rack in the window

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card (peeking in the windows!) and I love that scallop top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever with the coat rack. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coat tree in the window was a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so cute! Never thought of cutting out the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I want to see the inside of the card now too. Thanks for the peek anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the "peeking in" interactive element of this card!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute - love the window views - TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails