Tuesday, June 29, 2010

July SOTM - Blog Hop!

We are jumping again! Check out all the blogs and see the neat things you can do with this month's stamp set - Happy Forever D1423 - A cute Hedge Hog!

You should be coming from Beth's blog - but if you are starting here, just keep clicking thru and you will do a complete circle.
Ok, so you don't see the cute critter? Well, I'm hiding him. I used our new Clear Cards Z1309 (scalloped Circle Card) and made it look like "Blue Skies". The words are from Over the Rainbow stamp set D1426. The sun is a big cheater (discontinued) August Word Puzzle - had to use it, didn't know it was sooo cute and the smiley face could be removed!!!
I stamped the yellow sun first, then I inked the outline
without the smiley face in Orange ink and rocked it in the Holiday Red ink
to give it 2 colors. I turned the stamp a little and off set the lines.
Here's the inside! The sun was hiding the little guy! That's what I love about these clear cards, you can see thru with somethings and hide other objects
There's a hidden "joke". Hope no-one gets mad at me!

"Life is Good" came from the Treetops Stamp Set C1368.
I used foam squares to make the clouds stand out.
I stamped the little guy in Stazon Ink onto the card,
then onto the Splendor B&T Paper (it's brown flecks on it)
The cloud paper is also from the Splendor Level 2 Kit.
I used cardstock for the balloons and cut them out.
Everything is glued to the front except for the cloud paper,
that's glued onto the back of the card.
Ok, head over to Angela Tutton's blog and keep checking this great card set.
Thanks for looking please leave comments!

10 comments:

  1. your card is DARLING! And I see your little joke- hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever idea with the clear cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. . I used the clear cards too. . they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a surprise to find that little guy inside! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you are bad. ;)
    VERY cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable...great clear card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card - love the way you hid the little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails