Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Water Park 2008

Finally! I finished these layouts! I've been working on and off on this 4 page layout for over a year. I keep putting it off, filing it away, but now I finished it! A day at the free water park in Germantown.
Jeanie loved it, once she got used to running thru. Her cousin had to hold her hand thru it the first few times, but by the middle of the day, she was dragging him thru! The lettering I did on the Cricut and ran them thru the Xyron.
She loved putting her foot over the water that was
shooting up out of the ground. Look how she passed out afterwards.
I put Liquid Glass on the water drops and
the water splashes - it really gave it a wet 3D look.
Here's another water splash with Liquid Glass outlining it.
Look at her hand as she studies her toes.
What a great day she had!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails