Friday, June 25, 2010

Buckle Up!

Jeanie in her Lil Tikes Car. She looks soo darn cute in her tennies and socks. She never went anywhere without her pacifiers - she was really content with them. There is 4 tags in the pocket that are peeking out above. They describe what Jeanie is doing. I'm going to cut a slit into the page protector so they can be pulled out without having to reach into the protector.
She isn't strong enough to push the car around the sidewalk, so she gets in, shuts the door, turns the key, steering wheel, gets out check the gas tank and then repeats it all again.

This stamp set was great - retired, but I love the signs. I forget what I ran over the yellow paper to get the tire tracks - I think I took one of her toy cars to get them! The signs are raised up with foam squares. I did this layout a few years ago and just found them in the middle of organizing my office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails