Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mom & Dad's Cars

My vinyl lettering has extended to my family. Mom asked me to do Twilighter for her back car window - guess what movies she loves!??

Now, my Dad's convertible we put Statutory Rake - it sounds bad, but it's a play on words - in the world of wheels it means barely legal height for the rear end of the car (or so I'm told) Dad has a wild lift kit (I'm not sure if that's what you call it) but the car can go up and down with big shocks, the front and back as well as side to side can be raised and lowered - it's really crazy. He put one on each side of the wheels. I have some vinyl on my sister's Mini Cooper too - that I'll post next! I still need to come up with something for my car......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails