Monday, June 21, 2010

Order Up!

I've been working with my Cricut, but posting been on the back burner.
I'll have to get caught up here!
My very good friend Patti has several siblings that went in together and created a coffee shop/ice cream parlor/candy store/sandwich shop - it's very cool and located in an old remodeled Victorian home! We went for the "soft" opening where they practice on friends and family They were having a little hard time finding the right guests for their orders so I went home that night and created these number cards for they can hand them out for the orders.
I laminated them so that they will last awhile. I also sponged the edges with Chocolate Ink to antique it. This is how tight I was able to get the numbers on to 2 sheets!
The cards are around 3 x4 inches big.

I ran the numbers thru my Xyron sticker maker. Made the gluing super fast and easy.
They loved them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails