Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Festival July 17th

Another Banner! My friend Patti's siblings are having a Festival at their new restaurant and asked me to make another banner! The man in the photo is my production manager - Gary my hubby!
We lay out all the letters to make sure our math was correct and we didn't cut them too big.

You have to cut all the large letters individually, but the bottom letters I was able to do in sections. We then go around and with a pencil and ruler mark where each section or large letter will sit. It's hard to guess when you are hold 2ft of vinyl in the air and eyeing up where to placing.

Here's the finished banner! If you are in the Waukesha area and are hungry on the 17th - stop in - I"ll be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails