Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pendant Baby Banner

The O'Leary Baby Shower needed a banner so I started my Design Studio and found my Pendant Flag on the Celebrations Cartridge. The great thing about this is that there is a Shadow feature key that creates the shadow in green around the hot pink flag. First I laid out the pink flags and then using the Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge, I dropped the letters into each flag. The Umbrella and the baby feet are from the New Arrival Cartridge.
The flags are 5 inches high.

See the feet!

So the pink sit on top of the green and the letters are cut out of the pink letting the green show thru. I have to glue the center of letters inside, like the center of the O and A and the R & B, but that was easy!

I tied them together with white ribbon and made large loops on the end to hang.
I started reaching for my Jukebox, when I thought - GYPSY!
I have all the cartridges loaded - why not!!!
I saved the file as a gypsy file and sync'd with the gypsy and there is was!
Here is what the screens look like when you open it up.
I don't know if you can see the tabs on the top of the screen - that's how
many pages I had use to make the banner (around 6 pages)
Here is a close up of the screen. You can see the other pages in the background.
Good thing I did decide to use my Gypsy because my
New Arrival Cartridge is at my friend's house!
I connected it to the Cricut and cut everything super easy.
I even did a few changes right on the screen
and didn't have to go back to Design Studio! I'm loving this!
Leave a comment and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails