I used to have labels that were taped onto the front of these so I decided to dress them up and update the names with our new colors!
Each Group has its own container and they are in order like we have them in our catalogs.
Here's the other half of the seasons - I didn't photograph the Basic Collection, but it's done too.
I went on to reorganize my stamps. I had 3 of these three drawer plastic shelving units that the hubby took apart and created wood shelves to slide the drawers into. The plastic unit couldn't hold the weight of anything so the wood works wonderfully! 5 of the drawers are for stamps, they are grouped by color and in alphabetical order! Some day I'll put photos of the whole room on here.