Sunday, January 2, 2011

Awsome Start in 2011!

I'm messy, unorganized and usually living dangerously close to my deadlines!

Doesn't sound like me???  Well, lots of times I leave things go to the last possible minute and then end up scrambling and stressing out me, the family and everyone around me because I just don't plan things like I should - BUT NOT TODAY!

My 4 year old decided to paint in the kitchen for 1/2 the day, Daddy watched the game and started a great dinner - giving me HOURS of uninterrupted free time to get some very necessary things done.

Both projects for my weekend Retreat are all cut, bagged and packed; (pictures coming later)
All the goody bags are stuffed and waiting for candy and a ribbon closure; (pictures coming later)
Projects for me to do over the weekend are packed;

BUT MOST OF ALL:
12 BASEPAGE WORKSHOPS ARE PLANNED, PRINTED AND BAGGED - that means for 12 months of I'M READY!!!

 Each grouping above is a set of layouts (samples) and cutting guides all ready to go for each class!
 Above is a sample of one class and all the layouts that we do in one night! (This is 5 sets or 10 pages)
 Here is one set of pages - we do 5 or 6 sets per night (that's 10 of 12 pages) I love the tabs and how this paper turned out - with our papers being two sided - it's hard to make a bad layout!
 My classes are around $15 and I usually throw in a little something extra.  Also, I show you how to add True Fit Folios, Flip Flaps and other moving items into your pages!
 Love this paper too - too bad it's discontinued   :(

Now to work on a few months of Card Workshops - one is done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails