Sunday, January 31, 2010

CTMH SOTM Blog Hop

Hello again! This month is a Piece Of Cake - Really - that's its name! You should be coming from Laurie Newton's blog, if not just keep jumping and it will come back around and you be able to see all the blogs.

I had a card swap so I made 8 of these cards. Cocoa cardstock for the base, Juniper cardstock, Colonial cardstock and a piece of B&T from the Veranda Level 2 Paper Kit (backside) are the main pieces.

The image I stamped with black Stazon ink and colored the tops with Creme Brulee marker. I took Create-A-Shade paint and gently brushed over the tops to give them a "glazed" look.

I used Juniper ribbon to make the photo corners. I covered the dish part of the stamp with Liquid glass to give it a high shine. A sparkle dots the "i".


Now head over to Sarita Schraeder's blog to see more!

14 comments:

  1. I love the shimmer, great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo -- shiny AND sparkly! It doesn't get better than that! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! The Create-a-Shade paint adds a touch of elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those corners out of ribbon are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your photo corners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Love the 'glazing'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those ribbon corners...what a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. Great idea to paint the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice...I love this stamp set and can see how we could each wear it out...lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Create-a-Shade paint! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the little details on your card. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails