Sunday, January 3, 2010

Blog Changes & Freebie!

I just rearranged my blog, took out some extras and added a few new things. I added some of my favorite blog sites - you should check them out. Some of the ladies actually have Cricut files for the Cricut or the gypsy that you can download and use. Some files are designed to be used with SCAL or MTC - if you don't know what those files are for - you need to check out the other websites I added - these are software sites for cutting with the CRICUT WITHOUT CARTRIDGES! What a thought!!! I just purchased MTC and I'm loving it!

I also, listed an organizing site and a booking keeping site for keeping your New Years Resolutions - I know that's in my goals.

So check it out and let me know what your favorite sites are or if there is additional self help places to add. I'll be giving away a stamp set from my Stuff for Sale site - you get to choose the stamp set - so leave a comment to win! I'll be picking a winner on Friday January 8th!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mary, I am enjoying your blog! I will send some of my friends over!
    My Pink Stamper is a fun blog to visit - I am just getting started in working with the Cricut so I am hoping to find more!
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I forgot to leave my email addy -
    ljfrank@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renegade Rose Won! Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails