Friday, January 15, 2010

CTMH Product Highlight Blog Hop

We're starting something new! On the 15th of every month, a few of us consultants have decided to pick a product and do a whole blog dedicated to that product!

This month it's the Imagine Book!

You should be coming from CINDY LEEK'S site. if not, that's ok, read to the bottom, click the next site and it will wrap back around so you won't miss anything.

The Imagine Book is all about scrapbooking and layouts. Tons of ideas and recipes for making lots of pages. I did the layout found on page 78 and it's called Safe & Secure.

I did the lettering on my Cricut as well as the snowflakes. The paper is Jingle Paper Kit. I just wanted to use the Creme Brulee on a Christmas layout. I'm debating changing the big journaling white panel (printed off my ink jet printer) with white tags instead. I've done a lot of classes for layouts, rarely do I get the photos on the page. That's a New Year's resolution - finish pages!!! If you have a better idea about the journaling please leave me a post!
I put the tiny letters thru my Xyron machine (it turns anything into a sticker!)
I used our glue eraser to get the excess off the edges of the letters.

You can see a lot of glue around the "m" here's before and after shots.
Love the little Xyron for tiny letters!
Thanks for looking.
Now go to BARBARA'S site to see her great layout!

9 comments:

  1. Great Layout....The Cream Brulee looks great with the Jingle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I think your journaling strip looks good. You could maybe ink around it in Creme Brulee or add some embelishments that would add more color around it so the white isn't so bright. I think it's great that you have so much journaling, I lack in that area. Congrats on a fully completed page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty lay out for the Christmas pictures! I love the sticker strip..great touch to an awesome lay out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout! not too cluttered and i love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you used Jingle here. So soft and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas layout!! Love it! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails