Monday, February 15, 2010

CTMH Product Highlight Blog Hop

Once again we are doing a Product Hightlight Hop! This month it's You Rock Stamp Set D1346. You should be coming from Sylvia Jacquot's blog, if not, just keep hopping and you will go back around.


I saw the layout on the right in our Reflections book and I then took another layout that works with it (left page) and added the same little blue strips around the edges.I didn't have time for the photos but I'll add them soon.
I even used the new paper pack called YOU ROCK X7122B! I didn't have a need for the guitar so I just used the swirl.I took Daisy White Ink and stamped the swirl on several of the squares and corners. I just love the colors in this paper kit! I anchored them down with white star brads from the Mini Melody Collection.


Thanks for looking, now click here to go to Carol Loftus' blog!

8 comments:

  1. really great!!!!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Ooooo - I love what you did, might have to copy this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layouts!! Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me stumped - I couldn't figure out where the swirl was on this stamp set. It took me a couple times of looking to realize you used the bass clef! What a cleaver idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the CTMH books too because of their wonderful ideas. I will look for this one in Reflections. Thanks for sharing this great layout featuring this fantastic set. I appreciate each of you ladies that are sharing wonderful ideas with us.

    Gayle Taylor
    gaylememories@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails