Friday, February 19, 2010

My 3D Valentine Card

Here is another great card that I'll be doing for a workshop. It comes in it's own mini box! I can get a few cards into that box! Now I did Valentine's day cards, but you can do any paper pack you would like and create a different theme - Birthday, Everyday, Thank Yous - anything!

The box is the picture above, looks like a pizza or mini shirt box. I stamped the heart twice and cut it out and layered it with foam squares to give it dimension.

Box open

Card opened up and from the front view.
Below is the side view

I used our Heartfelt Felt piece to embellish the card.

Here is a second one from the same paper pack. When you cut up a whole pack, you will have a couple of styles you can make depending on which papers you put together.

Here's the card inside the box all folded up.
All you need is to purchase a level 2 paper kit and sign up for the workshop. Again, I'll be supplying cutting guides so we can make as many cards as the kit will allow. Let me know if you would be interested in making these!

Email me for date and time - it will be on a Saturday if all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails