Friday, January 27, 2012

ScrapbookingSOS - 1 year Anniversary Blog Hop

 
Scrapbooking SOS blog is turning 1! If you came from Divinity's Blog, you are on the right track. If not, keep hopping and you will do a complete circle. If you get lost, you can start from the beginning here at Michelle's Blog.

I was asked to share some of my snowman artwork for this festive occasion.  So here is some of my snowmen I've made.  To see more great work, check out the other ladies sharing by blog hopping thru!
Thanks for looking!


This first one is an oldie but goodie.  The ear muffs are corduroy brads!
 I stamped the scarf onto decorative paper and then cut it out to give it a pattern.
 The swirls naturally went over the base of the snowman.  So I stamped the card with the base of the snowman and then stamped another one on white cardstock and cut it out - so it looks like it's flowing.

My next card is this one:
I made this with my Cricut!  Same stamp set from above, but black mini brads for eyes.

For addtional information on this card go to an earlier post of this card here:

Thanks for looking and congrats Scrapbooking SOS! To continue on the hop go to Lori's Blog!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah! Your here! Love what you have created! Thanks so much for joining me in my celebration!
    Michelle
    ScrapbookingSOS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute snowmen--I really like the corduroy brads as earmuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are great! Love the brads on the first one.
    modjjjash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! those cards turned out super cute. Love that top one and how you stamped on the scarf. THat made it so pretty.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those earmuffs are darling!!! Both of your cards are very cute! Glad to be in this hop with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How innovative is your earmuffs idea! Love your cute winter projects! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails