Friday, January 6, 2012

I've been a VERY GOOD GIRL!

If you saw my earlier posts you know that I picked up an Imagine Cricut Machine the day after Thanksgiving.

Well, guess what I got for Christmas?!?! 
(actually, it came 2 weeks prior and I've been trying to find time to play with it!)
 Love the boxes!
 This is machine number 4 for me!
 Those colors I'm really warming up to!
 Stainless Steel Housing - MMMMM!
Stainless Steel sides - very pretty - I just may have to get some shiny crome vinyl 
and dress her up even more!  

After taking her out of the box, I noticed that the bottom door is not aligned and doesn't stay closed.  
I'm debating calling the company or working around it. 
Play with it, Don't Play with it - that is the question.
I'll let you know what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails