Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Believe Paper & Christmas

 Since I do Base Page Workshops in my house every month, I thought it would be a good thing to actually  use the layouts that I make.  Put photos onto the page - I only have a foot tall stack of layouts!
This is Enchantment In The Park.
 The Believe Paper Pack has great Stickease stickers - I used the sting of lights as accents going down the pages.  I used Glitter Glue and added a sparkle to the string of lights.
 I used my Cricut and MTC software and cut out the words.  
I used Sparkles to add a little bling to the words.
 Close up - you can click on the photos to make them bigger.
 Here is the date with Sparkles.
Here is a close up on the Glitter Glue lights and the Sparkles.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails