Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Christmas Cards

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Here is the cards that I sent out to a lot of my friends and family for Christmas this year.  Since it's after the holiday it's safe to post. I saw this card last year and made a bunch.  I thought I did it for a swap and I think I was sick and wasn't able to swap that month.  I had 6 of them and so I made a bunch more.
 With my Cricut I cut out the cards and all the circles.  It's just 2 circles welded together for the base - about a 5.5 inch circle when closed.  The stamp set is called All Decked Out - it's a favorite of mine and I'm glad it's still around from last year! There is tons of pieces to make a bunch of different snowmen!
 The middle circle has to be a lot smaller than the base so you can stamp the arms on and to be able to see them.  I put black Brads for eyes.  I used foam squares between all the layers for depth. A small know in the black plaid ribbon and added with a glue dot to finish him off.
 Inside message:
Family's message was a little different.  Hope you love this!
Please leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. Oh he is so cute!
    I would love to include your creation in my 1 year blog-anniversary at the end of January.
    Would you be interested? It is Snowman themed...http://scrapbookingsos.blogspot.com/2011/12/its-snowing-again.html
    Michelle
    ScrapbookingSOS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails