Sunday, December 18, 2011

Rock'n The Block - Blog Hop

Hey! We are blog hopping for a special reason tonight!  

If you are coming from Susan's blog - then you are on the right track, if you are starting here, keep hopping and you will make a complete circle.

Close To My Heart is releasing a sneak peek at a new product that is coming out in February and giving it a special send off starting December 19!  With a qualifying order of $25 from the Autumn/Winter Catalog, you can get this great stamp set and these awesome blocks for only $15!!! That's a savings of $30!!!

Here is the stamp set - it's a sheet 8 x 11 inches big!
Keep hopping to see what we consultants created with our blocks.

Here is mine:

 Here is the blocks in the tray (3 are out of the tray)
 I took Chocolate Ink and sponged the edges to give it a dirty, softer look.
Above is the before and after squares.
 Here is all of them done!
 First I covered the 2 inch blocks with Roxie Background and Texture paper.
I then put a 4 x 6 photo on top after cutting them into 2 inch squares. 
4 x 6 is perfect size pictures for this project!
 Here is another side - the Fun, the flower & it's center
are from the stamp set that comes with.
 another side - the stamps here are also from the stamp set.
 For a different look, 
I put my last name, the year and used the LOVE stamp for one side.
 Stacked or lay them down across a shelf! 9 letter words work great or combine like I did.
(sorry about the crazy stuff in the background - trying to get all sides photographed.
 Here is another side - there is 6 sides to dress up.  
My last side I used the plaid paper from the Roxie Level 2 Paper Kit and left it empty for a future picture.
I dressed up the tray by sponging it and running the leopard print B&T paper on the edge and covered that with Chocolate ribbon.

You can purchase this on my site by clicking here: Mary Eisen's Web.

Head to Gina's Blog to keep hopping and see more great ideas for this project!
Thanks for looking and  please leave comments!

11 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails