Thursday, September 30, 2010

October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Here we go again!

You should be coming from Tammy's blog, but if you are starting here, keep hopping and you make a full circle and some great ideas for this stamp set!

This month it's Share the Magic!

I used the markers to color in the light bulbs and create the strands in the background.  You may not be able to see the Glitz Stardust Glitter Glue over the words, but it really added a shine to the letters (maybe click on the photo to blow it up).

Click on Krista's Blog to keep hopping thru the whole group and get more great ideas!  Email me if you would like to order this stamp or earn this for free!

13 comments:

  1. Nice card,love the random stamping and colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love the random stamped lightbulbs! This is such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the lights! Nice choice, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary I just love the way you used the lights. DARLING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love how you used the lights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm going to random stamp some paper for cards too...I love what you did with the colored light strands!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails