Thursday, September 23, 2010

Can you guess what I'm doing?

Here are 8 RoseArt Clip n' Color Washable Markers and a package of pencil grippers - What do you think I'm gonna do to them??? 
Here's the label from the markers
Ta DA!!! 
I put the grippers on the markers (I tried to color coordinate them) and put one into my Cricut to draw in color!!!!!  These are thinner than the Cricut Markers and maybe cheaper! How cool is that???

Here is an owl I'm working on for a friend - she's having a baby and I'm doing vinyl multi color owls on tree branches!
Here's the branch. She's going to paint the tree base onto the wall and I'm adding branches, flowers, leaves and owls!
The markers come with a clippy thingy so I can keep them all together and just pop off the lid of the one I want to use and I won't loose them!  NO, I didn't come up with this on my own.  I belong to the MTC board and someone else was the great thinker on this - I just scraplifted the idea! 

Note:  if you pull too hard on the grippers, they rip.  I pushed them really hard and then gently pulled from the opposite end to get them on as close to the cap as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails