Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Product Blog Hop - La Belle Vie

We are doing some extra hopping this month!  We decided to showcase some of our new products!  So a bunch of us consultants got creative and you get to hop thru our ideas!

If you are coming from Mchelle's blog then you are on the right path, if not, keep hopping and you will do a complete circle.


I've been a bad girl.


I ordered my my product late.


They aren't due to arrive until August 9th - that's next week.


So knowing I was in a pickle I emailed my fellow consultants in my area and asked for help.  Bev B. who lives 45 minutes away calls me like an hour after emailing!  She's heading to my town and saw my email prior to leaving, she threw everything she had that was new into her SUV! Since she's doing lunch with family in my town, she thought she'd help me out!!! (Also, I received another mail later from Mary B. offering to meet me on Sunday - I thanked her but that would be too late!)

What a great group of ladies I have to network with!

So with a half a pack of La Belle Vie and my family, I created this layout:


I used the Magic Book and created the layout called Illusion on page 94 - 95.

  Close up of each side

 I even added the fold out section they suggested in the book
 I stamped the cover with The Best Things C1503 stamp set
 You can read the inside - top is the folding out to the right and the next photo is flipping it over.
 I have a few photos I need to add to the fold out
Group shot!

Yes, I started this on Friday and finished it on Sunday!
I even ordered photos this morning from Walgreens and got them in an hour!  
(Free 8 x 10 today only!)
Yes, I was bad, but good I got it done on time.
Thanks for looking and now go hop to Dawn's Blog for more great new products to see!

5 comments:

  1. Way to go, bad girl! Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet memory! Great job on your page - and creative thinking to send out an SOS to a CTMH sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny story and a great layout! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Cute story. Adorable layout! We have wonderful CTMH friends in our crafty community. Love this story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the spirit of sisterhood and friendship in CTMH. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails