Saturday, August 25, 2012

Dotty For You Workshop Part 1 - 4 Months Long!

I created a 4 month long workshop for my regular ladies if they qualified and purchased the Dotty For You Paper Pack.  We will finish 6 layouts, 1 Mini Album and 13 Greeting Cards!  This is one of the layouts.  These ideas for the projects all came from other consultants who did the Dotty For You Blog Hop.  I was too busy creating cutting guides to attend.  I will try to give credit when I can, but just know I didn't create these and I did modify them a tad bit and then turned it into one big cutting guide and workshop.

First Layout:

The stamp set is Hooray Bouquet and most of the flowers can be cut out with the Cricut Cartridge AP.
Cut the flowers, stamp the image layer and glue, Repeat!
Here is what the layouts look like with photos!  I remembered this dress of Jeanie's, the photos are a little fuzzy but she's so darn cute in the hat and dress.  She loves hats!



 I wanted to remember the story so I added this picture on the back and  typed details of the day.  It's funny! I wanted the front to be clean and simple.  Don't know another way to do it but with notes on the back.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails