Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Forgotten photos

 Above is a picture of my goodie bags all packed up in a box!  I gave out mini ink pads, embellishments, a pack of Stickease and a water bottle with candy inside.
 This is the start of something sweet!
 First I made a bunch of 3 x 3 thank you cards by cutting them out with the Cricut and my new Art Philosophy cartridge!  I layered the lighter blue cardstock (Crystal Blue) under the Daisy White Cardstock.  I stamped the flowers and Thanks a Bunch! on the front.
 Here are the little matching envelopes that I stamped a boarder on the envelope flap. (These too were cut on the Cricut - I'm very versed on this cartridge already!)
 I tucked the cards into the top box - that box is on our Cricut Cartridge too!
 The bottom box is full of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. The upside down cups I glued circles that I stamped Thank You onto - I used a circle from the cartridge for these - since I was already cutting for the cards. :)
 You tuck one corner under and the boxes stay closed all by themselves.
 Put the little one on top and with our Striped Dark Chocolate Ribbon - it's closed! (Boy! that ribbon's name sounds like candy too! I must be hungry!)
I put another card under the ribbon that I actually wrote a message to the contact person for the Holiday Inn and this was her gift!
My Mama always said don't come to someone's house emptied handed - so I didn't.
I totally scraplifted this idea from Lisa Stenz!  Thanks Lisa!

Additional Supplies:

Thanks for looking - comments always welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails