Wednesday, November 30, 2011

December Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Mad About You

We are hopping around the blog again this month! You should be coming from Wanda's blog. If you are not, that's ok, just keep hopping around and you will make a complete circle.  Please try and leave a comment at as many blogs as you can - we love comments.

This month's stamp set is called MAD ABOUT YOU!

See those red lines around the stamp images?! That means our Cricut Cartridge can cut those shapes out.  I didn't use my baby this month.  I was stuck on that big swirling stamp in the bottom left corner.  I saw that and decided to stamp that in a light Gray called Gray Flannel- and from there I saw the card in black, white and grays - and a splash of RED for pop..
  I used foam tape to pop up the top two panels and the heart.


 The inside is also layered but no foam tape here.

ALSO Check out December's Special:


When you place a minimum order of $25 from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book, you can get two valuable new products for just $15: the My Creations® Collage Cubes (a Spring/Summer 2012 sneak-peek product!) and the exclusive My Acrylix® Rock the Block E-size stamp set (available only during this promotion). This Rock the Block promotion represents a retail savings of almost $30! You're going to love the collage cubes and the Rock the Block stamp set, which work together for interactive, fashionable fun!
Contact me for details!  I'll be posting art soon!


Thanks for looking.  Hop over to Judy's blog to see more great ideas for this stamp set!

6 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the swirl in Grey Flannel behind the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice...love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought this was Wall Art but either way it is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the swirl in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE all the layering and the simplicity of this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails