Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Creating Music

At the weekend retreat I had many special requests for Cricut Artwork.  This is one of those pieces:
This is an image I took off the internet and brought into Make The Cut.  I deleted the background so that the lines turned into layers.  This took 3 colors of brown.  There is the lightest brown on top, there is the base which is the medium brown - the strings are the medium brown showing thru. (the light pieces are laying on top of medium.)  The darkest brown is the bottom edges of the violin for the shadow. You can try clicking on it to make it bigger and maybe you can see the 3 colors better.

Thanks for looking and thank you Pam for sending it to me - forgot to shoot it when I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails