Sunday, March 14, 2010

CTMH Product Highlight Blog Hop - March

You should have hopped over from Kimberly's site. If not, keep hopping and you will do a complete circle!

This month we are featuring Liquid Glass! You can use it like glue or the way I did - to add a shine to everything it touches!

I did the rain drops in Heavenly Blue ink and then went back over them with Liquid Glass so that they were shiny and they stand up off the page. The umbrells comes with prints or just the outline. I stamped the outline onto our Daydream Paper and cut out the top of the umbrella. I stamped the handle right onto the white cardstock.

I love this stamp set a lot because it has the umbrella and the BOOTS - so for the inside on the left I stamped a boot in black, colored it in with Sunny Yellow Marker and then coated it with Liquid Glass.

I cut it out and glued it on the card. I then put another chicky on the botton right and I'll be using this like a note card to send to a friend. This stamp set is called Springtime D1415.



Hope you like it!


Now jump over to Carol's site to see what she created with the Liquid Glass!

6 comments:

  1. Very Very cute! Great job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Liquid Glass with this stamp set! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the raindrops and the boot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable card!! The pale rain drops really add such a perfect touch...and that glossy "rubber" boot is toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails