Friday, March 5, 2010

Child's Playroom Quote

My friend Kayla FINALLY (hee hee) got me a photo of the vinyl I cut out for her little girl's playroom! She's been busy so I figured worst case I'd bring my camera over to her house next Oak Creek Club Meeting and take it myself.

I love the saying: You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation (Plato). I used the Brady Bunch fonts and cut it using my Cricut! (I think I need to name my machine. When I do classes I refer to it as She.) So 2 months ago at our last Oak Creek Club I actually got to put it on the wall for her!
You can click on the photo to see it larger - in case you can't read it.

Thanks for looking - I'll have more vinyl shortly - next a beer logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails