Sunday, March 22, 2009

Over the Weekend - Training

So, I'm trying to get a ton of things made for my Craft Fair coming up in April - I have only 30+ cards made, and a few 3D projects. So expected to work the weekend away when Friday night I got a call from one of my downline asking me to come with a project for her to do for her club. I came up with a mini album (I've done these in the past a year or so ago) that can stand up or lay flat on a table. I did a few for the craft fair. This photo is the album opened and laying flat.

This is opened and standing up - it is like a criss cross pattern with the pages!


So I was able to come up with a project and supply her with all the product she needs to make ten of them. Can you say SMALL STORE in my office!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails