Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Purse of Cards

Sorry, haven't posted in a few days - had lots of work to do and a food allergy I didn't know I had reared it's ugly head! I missed work Friday and Monday because I was completely covered in red spots and itching - I could barely do scrappbooking because my fingers were swollen and sore. I'm back to almost normal - still don't know what I'm not suppose to be eating... Here is a purse with 4 cards and envelopes. There was no stamping just Love Letters Rub-Ons! Love these (there isn't much I don't love - I'll stop saying it) I used Emporium paper (Disclaimer: totally scraplifted this from another consultant - because I said that - it's ok to scraplift.)
Here's the purse, I have to decorate the front, but I really wanted to show you. It's really easy to make - that is a 6.5 x 11 piece of cardstock - I'll post the diagram for cutting. It's scored length wise at the 1 inch and the 5.5 inch. Then Widthwise at the 5.5inch and the 6.5 inch. You snip in the little box it forms and fold up everything. The purse holds standard 4.25 x 5.5 cards and their envelopes.Just a few of the cards - again all done with Rub-Ons - we just came out with an new pack of Rub-Ons called Love Story - coming in my mail soon.
The directions for cutting were off so I had to recut and redesign (I'll do the correct score directions on mine). The hardest part was figuring what I wanted on the front and just working with the Rub-Ons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails