Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!


Cards for Work

So yesterday I woke up as early as I could and created 2 cards to take to work with me - one for the boss and one for my co-worker (small office) and this is what I came up with in a pinch.


I had these cards from a 30 cards workshop (I've done enough that I can pull one for just about any occasion and make it work!) Sorry the paper is from at least 2 years ago and discontinued, but the stamps are brand new and one of my MUST HAVES - there is two stamp sets Family Ties - Children (what I used) and Family Ties - Adults!


The little girl is holding a cell phone and I took a foam square, cut in half and punched a heart and put it over the cell phone! (It's a great feeling to open up your drawer of punches and there's a heart punch just waiting for you!)

The little boy was running and I just stuck the heart over his hand. I then used CTMH markers to color in their clothes and shoes! I love coloring with our markers. (I just noticed I must have been moving with the camera - I didn't stamp a double image of him hmmm...saving for new camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails