Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Here Little Birdie!

Look at what I found wondering my craft room.....

Yes, I even made those adorable legs! He's in need of a tail yet, haven't gotten around to that, but I love how he looks. I scraplifted this from another site - I was jumping from page to page, so I'm not sure of the orginal creator. It was a challenge figuring out the legs, just which way to turn the wire to make the stand, but it gets easier with each pair I made.

He opens up to be a great little card. I started with a 6 x 6 square piece of paper and folded it across the middle. I even did some sewing on it too - finally have counter space to keep the sewing machine out all the time! Soon I'll post photos of my room! Let me know what you think! The paper is our new Unforgetable Paper Kit I fell in love with everything that went with this paper! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails