Sunday, June 30, 2013

July Stamp of the Month - Sweet Life S1307

Can you believe that it's July already?!  The weather hasn't been the greatest so we are enjoying every night day and night we can!  If you came from {Nancy's blog} you are on the right track.  If you are starting here, that's okay because this hop makes a complete circle.

Here is this cute stamp set for July:


This stamp set can only be purchased during the month of July.  You can buy it by it's self for $17.95 or with a $50 purchase it is only $5!  Go to my website for details: www.maryeisen.ctmh.com.

Here is my card I made with this stamp set:

Now you will notice that the cutting around the image that I stamped isn't perfect - that's my secret - this one wasn't my first choice.  When I use markers or water colors in this case, I stamp several images onto a sheet of paper and then I play with the colors until I like what I see.  I had the whole thing done with a bright green for the leaves and didn't really like it.  I found an Olive water color pencil and the rest is history... I used Trinkets Wooden Shapes for the Butterfly and Baker's Twine Harvest Assortment for accents.

Thanks for looking and now it's time to HOP over to {Angela's blog} to see that other great ideas you can do with this stamp set!


3 comments:

  1. I really like the green and red used on this card. And I appreciate the tip about working with several stamped images until you get the results you want. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary I love the colored water pencil. It is such a softened image! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails