Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Stamp of the Month Blog hop - Pinwheel

If you are coming from Nikka's blog, you are on the right track, or keep hopping and you will do a complete circle.

This month's stamp set is Pinwheel:


Love this set but didn't want to just do the pinwheel.  So I created a random stamped background using the star.  I then added the words, but stamped them twice, in two colors.  I cut or the tulip and popped it with some foam tape.  Same goes with the lagoon star!  This set looks awesome with the Dream Pop Paper - go to my website to see that!

Now hop over to Jen's blog to see what great things she made this month!
Thanks for looking and leave a comment!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! I want to go make some background paper with this set right away! Thanks for the inspiiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! I'm a sucker for stars, don't know why but they really appeal to me, and it's a nice option for something other than pinwheels - although those are cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the Star card above!!!
    Thanks for sharing it.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute how you created the background and highlighted one star.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails