Wednesday, July 31, 2013

August Stamp of the Month - A Chocolate Affair


I WANT CANDY!

Loved that song in the 80's

If you came via Susan's Blog, you are on the right track, if not, keep hopping and it will make a complete circle. 

This is August's Stamp of the Month:


Makes me hungry!

I made some simple quick cards so that I can use them like note cards:
 Me and these cookies go way back - had to do one for the ole' Oreo!
 The white Card Stock didn't do it for me so I tried Pink too and some Glitter Glue for sprinkles on top!
 Foil Wrap was cut to make the wrapper for this chocolate bar!
 close up on my handy work
 Burst of color - I stamped the image with 3 different colors and cut out the pieces.
 The white swirl and white chocolate on the strawberry above is Liquid Applique'
The strawberry was left to air dry, the chocolate below was heat gun set so it puffed up!
Glitter glue and a glue stick with Prizma Glitter decorate the other two candies!

Now check out Lori's Blog for some more great ideas for this stamp set!

Shop for these and many more items on my website: Mary Eisen @ CTMH

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave a comment!
Sincerely,
Mary Eisen

5 comments:

  1. Great idea to use some foil for a candy wrapper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative work, Mary! I really love your use of foil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so clever with the foil wrap. Super sweet projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That foil for the cover of the chocolate bar is a very crafty idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails