Thursday, February 28, 2013

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Floral Happiness


If you are coming from Joy's blog, you are on the right track. If you are starting here, keep hopping and you will make a complete circle!

This is the stamp set for March:



I had a hard time with this stamp set. . . .

I didn't like just stamping the flowers in two colors. I'm way too out of the box for that.

So I tried to do inside the box and just stamp flowers with 2 different colors . . .



I didn't like the way it looked.

I tried St. Patrick Day colors:

What about doing some masking and talk about a technique:

OOOOOHHHHHH, the green on green looked great!  Making a bunch of flowers - Thanks A Bunch . . .

I was warming up to this until I put the detail stamp on top and it looked like CABBAGE PATCH!!

So out came the bunny stamp and Whala!   
Easter Card No. 1 for 2013! 
(I made the front flower and the bunny stand out from the card using foam squares).

 And the inside reads: Happy Easter to my peeps!

Hmmm . . . Maybe more color on the front:



Thanks for looking.  HOP over to Jill's blog to see what neat things she has made with this stamp set!



Shop for these and many more items on my website: Mary Eisen @ CTMH

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave a comment!
Sincerely,
Mary Eisen

5 comments:

  1. I love your cabbage roses - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Definitely out of the box! I guess they call them cabbage roses for a reason, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!...and clever...Thanks for helping me see this stamp set in a new way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny. I love your cabbage!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails