Thursday, February 14, 2013

New Product Blog Hop!

If you are coming from Elizabeth's blog, you are on the right track, if not, start here and keep jumping and you will do a complete circle.  Here is some great ideas to do with the new products from our New Catalog!

I worked with the paper called Chantilly!

I created this 3D picture frame!

 My daughter just celebrated her 7th birthday and we did it western style.  
All the girls created their own little cowgirl hat.  
My daughter is wearing her real one.  
The ones in the background on the table are the paper ones.
 Here is a mini one I cut for giggles.  The bigger ones below are big enough for their heads.
 They decorated them with large craft diamonds, unlike the Sparkles I used on the mini one.
My picture frame is complete with sides and a back.  
Got the cutting file from SVGCUTS.com - Love this place! 
Her name is stamped onto a Dimensional Element piece from Chantilly DE Pack
Hope you like my project.
Now got to Melinda's Blog for more great products and ideas!

Shop for these and many more items on my website: Mary Eisen @ CTMH

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave a comment!
Sincerely,
Mary Eisen

3 comments:

  1. This is the coolest thing I have seen in awhile. Great picture of your daughter too! I am going to subscribe by email so I do not miss any future goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 3D frame and how you decorated it! Cute hat and the picture is just so, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Great party idea, photo op, and frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails