Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Whooo's Your Valentine Blog Hop


We are hopping again for a special that is kicking off December 13! (Tomorrow)
If you are coming from Susan's Blog, you are on the right track,
otherwise, keep hopping and you will do a complete circle.  

Just spend $35 dollars in product and get this awesome kit with directions to make adorable Valentines treats for only $10! 


You get tubes and pre-cut cubes and a whole 12 x 12 sheet of Silver Glitter Paper and this great stamp set:

The rules for this hop is that we had to do something other than the kit it's self.
So I saw the owls and I thought what a great card for Christmas!
There is 3 in my household so this is just the right amount of birds!

I cut the leaves and the branch freestyle.
The winter "gear" came from another stamp set - can you guess which one?
It's an oldie but goodie!

I stamped the ear muffs twice so that they overlapped and cut out the smaller center one
to create a tiny one for the little owl.  Let me know what you think!

Now hop on over to Lucy's Blog for more great ideas for this stamp and kit!

Shop for these and many more items on my website: Mary Eisen @ CTMH

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave a comment!
Sincerely,
Mary Eisen

12 comments:

  1. I think they are stinkin' adorable! You are so clever. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness your owls are soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! a perfect holiday card for the 'family' photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All Decked Out! I love that set too! Awesome idea...love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cold weather items on the owls! This is such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So smart! I really have to start thinking outside the box more! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. TOO CUTE!!!! Love those little guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super super fun! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG - these are too stinkin' cute!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards, just love those little owls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails