Monday, December 31, 2012

January Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

We enter a new year and a new blog hop!

If you are coming from Nikka's Blog, you are on the right track, if not, 
keep hopping and you will make a complete circle.

This month we are doing Valentines Day stamps. 
This stamp set is called Happy Valentine's S1301 - you can get it for only $5 
with a purchase of $50 or you can buy it for $17.95.

Here is the stamp set:



I made a Valentine's card, but you could do so much more with this set. I used Cashmere Ink to stamp the image. I then used our color pencils to color in the flowers and leaves. I used two different color pinks/purples pencils. I went to outline a leaf and hated the color so I cut out the flower image and to hide the boo boo I put that leaf behind the box I made for the Happy Valentines. Chocolate Ink was used for the Happy Valentines Day stamp.

Thanks for looking, now head over to Wendy's Blog for some more great ideas for this stamp set.

Don't forget to have a happy, safe and wonderful new year! 
Right about Midnight the three of us will be celebrating with Sparkling Grape Juice!

8 comments:

  1. I like how you grounded the card with those scalloped circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you backed the stamped roses. Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat card idea! Love how the flowers pop against the bright pink and how you draped them over the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary,

    What a stunning card!! The colored pencils are so soft in coloring. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails