Friday, November 30, 2012

December Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


If you are coming from Amy's Blog, keep hopping you are on the right track, if you are starting here, keep hopping you will do a complete circle.

Oh, what a time to be bad!  
I've been too busy this month and forgot the blog hop.  
I made this cute little 3x3 card to show you one of the stamps that I'll be using this month for my presents:

I used our markers to accent the stamp and add some color.

This is all the images from the set!  You could make a lovely calendar with this set!!
You can get this set for $5 with a qualifying order on my site!

I was busy with 2 trade shows and a weekend retreat - all day today I made this:

150+ piece of Baklava!  I now have to go back into the kitchen and put them in little paper cups for the bake sale at church tomorrow - it's my donation - so you decide how bad was I?

 Now head over to Lauire's Blog for more great ideas for this set!

Happy Holidays!

Shop for these and many more items on my website: Mary Eisen @ CTMH

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave a comment!
Sincerely,
Mary Eisen

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm! You are very bad- in a good way! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color accent you put on there with the markers! What a great easy way to add some color!

    Hopefully your Baklava sold well at the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baklava looks so divine! Hope the bake sale went well. I think we can actually chalk this up to Nice not naughty! God and family first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and your baklava looks yummy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yasou! That is a lot of baklava! (I'm the only Greek who can't cook so I am impressed!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very bad....not fair enticing me with Baklava that I can't have :-( Need to find a gluten-free recipe for Baklava...one of my all-time favorites before I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease. Ok...very bad, but in a good way ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails