Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Love Your Layouts - Studio J!


I was running thru some links on the corporate website when I came across some archived YouTube videos regarding Studio J.  I found about 16 informative videos that I will be adding here weekly.  I just love the company I sell for!

What a great way to learn the digital scrapbooking program.
Also, our software is online, FREE and you can go in and play, save your work for up to 3 months - if you print your layouts, it saves it longer - go play and test it out!

You can Google the YouTube videos or if you sign up to get emails of my posts then they will be sent to you automatically!  (Sign up for emails on the right)  



Follow along as we show you how to do this great layout in Studio J!  
See how easy it is to do digital scrapbooking!

Set up your Studio J account or 
Shop for these and many more items on my website: Mary Eisen @ CTMH

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails