Thursday, May 26, 2011

Modified Baby Album

We cut my daughter's hair for the first time since she was born 5 years ago and I remembered it's something to write in her Baby Book.  Once I opened that book and started reading and seeing a few items missing I spent several days making sure I got back up to speed on all of her memories. There is still plenty for me to finish.


I also decided to add a few extra pictures and the easiest way without covering up too much of the book was to add some Flip Flaps!  Here is some of the extra photos I added to her book:
 Above is a post card to all my Real Estate Customers announcing her.
 Here is the other side of the post card (above)
 My sister did a photo shoot with her all dressed up one day
 First trip to the dentist - she got scared
 Ended up needing to sit on my lap
 Potty training - love the hair - she'll hate this one when she's 16!
 1st Cup (the back side of the potty photo - it flips down on this page)
 The hair - a small sample of the hair!
 1st Trip - The Dells
 1st Train Ride
 1st Birthday and Invite that is attached with Velcro so you can take it out
tickles with Daddy

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails