Tuesday, May 31, 2011

June Stamp on the Month Blog Hop

You should be hopping over from Teresa's blog, if not, just keep hopping and you will make a complete circle.
This month the stamp set is Jubilation - there is just too many great ideas that come to mind with this set!  Almost every holiday is covered in this one!
Here is just a few cards that I did with this set.

 Simple flower card - great for any occasion
 Add some circles and a saying
 I added some pearls to the centers - can you tell I fell in love with the flowers
 With the help of a few letters and a fence - a scary card

 Not sure what this will turn into - but it's a great Love You Card
 I rocked the ends of the leaf into a darker color to give it depth.
And my last simple card - a Celebrate card.
Now hop over to Krista's Blog for some more great ideas using this stamp set.

7 comments:

  1. You were definitely inspired. I think the leaft card is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy! So many options to choose from. I too love the leaf one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great variety of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the different looks, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute ideas. My personal favorite is the first flower one. Clean, simple and sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails